Thursday, August 29, 2013

Trivia time!

So Alison (one of the crazy-fabulous people I get to work with) and I have been testing each other to see how much Adventures in Odyssey trivia we know. ...We both know quite a bit, in fact. Well, I'm curious to see how many others have some trivia questions of their own! Go ahead and post any you think of in the comment area. :D

While you're racking your brain for creative questions, here are a few for you to try:

- While Whit's invention, the Strataflyer, is ONLY in the video series of Adventures in Odyssey, it happens to be alluded to in at least one radio episode (that I'm aware of). Which episode is that?

- Who is Boswell, and what other characters is he connected with?

- In the episode where Jimmy Barclay is in a coma, what is the common theme in names of the different vehicles/vessels he finds himself in?

(I'll post the answers in a day or two.)

I hope you're having a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment