Tuesday, June 11, 2013

fire

In case you didn't see my post on G+ or Facebook, I thought I'd leave it here as well...  I will do my best to update with key news when I can.

Please be in prayer for all those being affected by both the Black Forest and Royal Gorge fires, as well as for those fighting them!! Mom, Chaela, and I are safe and are staying with some good friends who have graciously opened their home to us for however long we need til we can return home, as our neighborhood is one of the Black Forest ones that was evacuated. We are so blessed! Mom and I were both out when we saw the horrendous cloud of thick, gray-black smoke in the sky and called Chaela to begin getting certain essentials and valuables together; we three were blessed to have a couple hours' preparation before the evacuation was even announced, and had all three of our vehicles packed up and ready to go in good time.


God is good all the time, even in disasters. I pray He will be glorified through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment