Thursday, June 13, 2013

"the worst fire Colorado has ever seen"

Right now I'm at Whit's End Soda Shoppe at Focus on the Family off Briargate near Voyager in Colorado Springs, for any of you watching maps of the fire.  In other words, still safe, praise God.  :)  Mom, Chaela, and I stayed in a hotel last night and will be staying on the Academy tonight, and I'm praying the air will remain rather clear of smoke for Mom (respiratory problems) and Chaela (asthma).

I still cannot find a listing of our house, whether safe, damaged, or gone.  We'll keep checking.  All other houses on my street are currently (as far as I can find) still untouched, but of course that can change in an instant.

Prayer for rain and less intense winds would be greatly appreciated!!  We've got thunder storms in the forecast, but with the intense heat from the fires, it's predicted that the rain will evaporate before nearing the ground and we're more likely than not to get heat lightening.

Will update again when I can!


                                                         God is good, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment