Thursday, February 27, 2014

TBT

It seems that at least half my Facebook friends do TBT (Throwback Thursday) most every week.  I find it fun and interesting to see what everyone posts, but never considered getting in on the whole thing until today...  Mom's doing it, too.

I don't know whether I'll actually do this regularly or not, but here's today's TBT:



This is from June 2008, at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C..  Mom and I went by ourselves so we wouldn't feel rushed onward by Dad and Chaela.  ;)

This, of course, is the Japanese Footbridge by Claude Monet, one of my favorite artists at the time.

I figured this was an appropriate photo to share today because I'm just about done prepping and studying for a DSST: Art of the Western World.  :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment