Saturday, January 25, 2014

The funny thing about prayer...

I like praying when I'm driving - especially on longer or more tedious drives, like the one I had the other day going to Peterson AFB.

At one point, as I was nearing the base, I prayed and asked God to please give me greater patience, as I've been struggling lately with getting irritable and impatient pretty easily, and of course I don't like this at all.

Next thing I knew, I was stuck behind a car whose driver was content to go 5 under the speed limit... all the way, the last 10 minutes to the base gate.

Thank You, Lord, for that patience practice.



"Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see."  (Corrie ten Boom)

No comments:

Post a Comment